Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Immortal Embrace Series

Well, Halloween is over and we are on to the next holiday.  I dressed up like a pirate wench.  Ssh, don't tell anyone.  It was a cold rainy night so I didn't venture far. I tried once more to wear my colored contacts.  They are the same color as the eyes on my banner for my website.  They are so cool, but poo they hurt.  Grrh...they were not cheap either.  Oh well, I put them on for a few minutes, took a picture, and then pulled them out.  I wanted to wear them at Romanticon, but had the same problem.  Oh well.  See below.


I finally got all my contracts done and mailed to Ellora's Cave this morning.  Yeah, so happy.  I also filled-out the Cover Art Questionnaire for Whispers of Night and returned it.  I can't wait to start working on edits with the new editor who has been assigned to me.  She is a doll, I met her at EC and we really hit it off.  I came up with the series name Immortal Embrace. I think it fits nicely with the theme for these novels.  I'm glad EC agrees.  I don't think I will stop at seven books though, because I keep coming up with more ideas and have to jot them down.  My poor brain never seems to shut off.  But I think most authors are aflicted with this condition.  It's called "Over Active Imagination Syndrome."  There's no cure for the afflicted. But those who suffer from it don't seem to mind because we love to write.  However, ideas seem to pop in my head at the most inconvenient times like the middle of the night when I am trying to sleep.  I'm not complaining, really I swear. 
 
I am currently working on Shadows of Night and hope to have this novel wrapped up by the end of December and turned in.  I will have a surprise guest visiting my blog hopefully very soon and will announce who in one of my futures blogs.
 
The weekend is almost here, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you haven't checked out Forbidden Realm (my new release), please do.  It is on the Siren Bookstrand's best seller list and it's gotten a 5 out of 5 review from readers.   If you do check it out, I hope you enjoy it.  
 
Happy Reading Everyone.
 
Regards,

Erin Simone, Author 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment