Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ellora's Cave


I am so excited about my book deal with Ellora's Cave. I will soon start the editing process on my first novel Whispers of Night, which I hope will be published before the end of this year.  I am having one more set of eyes look it over before sending it to EC.  I'm anxious, but want to make sure I give them my best effort.  I am also well into writing the second novel Shadows of Night.  Hot sexy vampire are fun to write.  Please keep checking back with this blog because I will be posting updates.  Oh, and if you haven't read Forbidden Realm, please do.  I just heard from one of my readers that they loved it so much they couldn't put it down.  Authors love to hear  those kinds of comments from readers.  It made me do a happy dance. 
 
Happy Reading Everyone!!!  

Regards,


Erin Simone, Author


        Ellora's Cave Publishing Yeah Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment