Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy - Give to the Redcross

 Give to the Red Cross



Tonight, many of our fellow Americans are suffering from the loss inflicted upon them by this  devasting storm.  As I write this post, I am saddened by the knowledge that there are people out there right now suffering without power, food, water, sanitation, gas or any of the basic necessities I take for granted.  Winter has hit the East Coast and the situation looks bleak.  My heart goes out to those who have lost everything, including family members killed during the storm.  It reminds me again of how much we are not in control.  I hope you will think about those affected by this terrible tragedy and not turn a blind eye because it could just as easily be you or me.  My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone on the East Coast tonight.   If you can only afford $5, donate it.  Every little bit helps.   I hope  you will be affect enough to give. 
 
Please donate to the Red Cross.  The official website is www.redcross.org.   
 
Regards,
 
 
Erin Simone, Author
 

No comments:

Post a Comment