Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Smutketeers - Shadows of Night Blog April 7-8

Author Erin Simone

Will Be Stopping by the Smutketeers

on April 7-8, 2014

to talk about her new release

SHADOWS OF NIGHT



I will be at the Smutketeers' Blog on April 7-8 to talk about my new book Shadows of Night, which is the second book in my Immortal Embrace Series.  I will be giving a way some cool swag and a $25 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner.  Hope you will stop and say hi...

Warmly,

Erin Simone, Author

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it will be too. Love the Smutketeers, I enjoy hanging out on their blog. The comments from the readers are always a hoot.

      Delete