Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Author Erin Simone's World


Okay, too much flash on the face but oh well gives a good undead look considering my series is about vampires.  Thank you all who checked out my new book Shadows of Night.  I hope you enjoy it.  I already turned in Seduction of Night which is the third book in the series and I'm currently working on the fourth book Temptation of Night, as well as another project which I am going to pitch at the Romantic Times Conference in May. Do you like firemen.  I sure do.  What woman doesn't. Not many is my guess. Well spring is here finally and I'm enjoying a beautiful Sunday evening with my family. Hope you're all having a great weekend and if you haven't checked out my latest novel, Shadows of Night, the second book in my immortal embrace series, I hope you do.  That's if you like sexy vampires. Mine are pretty hot!!!

Warmly,

Erin Simone, Author xx



No comments:

Post a Comment