Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday

WHAT'S GOING ON IN  AUTHOR ERIN SIMONE'S WORLD

It's been a busy couple of months in my world. That's probably why its been a while since my last post. I've been writing a lot and recently completed my third novel Seduction of Night in my Immortal Embrace series. I have to finish cleaning up the draft and then ship it off to my critique partner before it goes to my editor.  Hoping to have that part wrapped up soon.

Shadows of Night is going to be released sometime in March, and I'm waiting for the final word from my editor as to the exact release date. I'm really excited to share this book with readers. It's been a long wait. However, I am very happy how the novel turned out and curious to see how readers will receive it.



I'm also gearing up for the Romantic Times Convention in May.  This year the conference is in New Orleans which should be an interesting adventure. I've never been to New Orleans so this trip should be a lot of fun.

 
I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Chao for now.

Warmly,

Erin Simone, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment