Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I still consider myself a relatively new author in this game. But today was a big high for me seeing a mention about my book in USA Today. Not sure what the rankings on Amazon mean, but hopefully it's a good sign of things to come. The fact that someone is reading my stories makes me smile. It's nerve racking too because you want readers to enjoy the story you've put so much effort and time into. 



I'm also gearing up for Romanticon 2013. I can't wait to see all my author friends and the readers.  Last year was a blast and I'm sure this year will be just as much fun. I've been purchasing swag and getting my promo together.  In addition, I'm trying to wrap up the third novel in my Immortal Embrace Series, Seduction of Night... and hoping to start the fourth novel very soon.




The weather is going to change soon and to be honest I'm looking forward to it.  Have a marvelous week everyone.

Warmly,

Erin Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment