Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Writer's Muse






As a writer, I find it helpful to visualize my male protagonist when I'm creating a story.  Most of the time, I have an idea in my head of what they look like. Sometimes they just come to me as the story evolves.  But it's great when you find a picture of an actor, model or athlete that closely resembles your character.  I'm currently working on three projects at the moment and these two gentlemen above are my inspiration. (Can you tell, I just LOVE long hair.) Hope you enjoy.  They are beautiful men. 
 
Comment if you recognize them ladies and who's your favorite. I'm a sucker for tall, dark and handsome myself. But that's just me.  So I guess that tells you which one is my favorite. LOL

Warmly,

Erin Simone, Author 

No comments:

Post a Comment