Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Earnest Reviews

Another Review for Forbidden Realm

My Earnest Reviews Gave 4 Stars



I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to My Earnest Reviews for their 4 star review of my novel Forbidden Realm.  It's nice to know that my book was well-received by readers and reviewers.

I'm currently busy working on my Immortal Embrace Series for Ellora's Cave.  However, I've also started writing the second book in the Brotherhood of the Realm Series because I keep getting asked when the next book is coming out.  I plan to have something ready for submission very soon.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and if you have time check out Forbidden Realm, Thracian and Mina are a pretty Hot pair!

Happy Reading Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment