Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Hotness



Hello Readers, here's some eye candy for your viewing pleasure.  The holidays are always a busy time of year for me.  Not to mention I work full-time, have family duties, plus I write whenever I have a free moment.  I'm hoping to get started soon on the editing process for Whispers of Night, and in the meantime, I'm trying to finish the other novel I'm working on Shadows of Night which I'm so supposed to turn into my editor by the end of December.  It's coming along nicely so with any luck, I'll have it ready to go by then.  I'm also gearing up for the RT book conference in May.  I'm very excited to attend this year and have been brainstorming swag and promo ideas to give away at the bookfair.  Hopefully, at least two of my books will be out by then with Ellora's Cave.  A girl can dream.  I'm hoping to post an excerpt soon from the current novel I'm working on now and will post it to my website soon. 
 
Hope everyone is having a great week.  Happy reading everyone!!

Regards,

Erin Simone, Author


No comments:

Post a Comment