Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ebook vs. Print Book

Which Do You Prefer

 

 



The digital age has given rise to many advances in our modern culture today from music, movies, books, and communication.  Since the internet's inception, many things have changed.  Newspapers, magazines, and books in paper form have decreased and smartphones and tablets are on the rise.  In addition, the introduction of E-Readers into the market a few years back has turned the publishing world upsidedown.  E-book have become vastly popular and sales have gone through the roof.  It's also made it much easier for authors to get their work published then it was before. 
 
However, I still hear alot of people say they still prefer printed books.  They say there is something about holding a book in your hands and turning the pages as opposed to downloading a book on a digital device.   For me, I prefer digital books mostly because of convenience.  I am both an author and an avid reader.  I can usually devour a book in just one day.  Before the invention of the E-Reader, I had books everywhere so for me its easier.  I also like the instant gratification of being able to find a book I like online and downloading it within a few seconds to read.   What are your thoughts on this topic.  I'd love to hear from you....
 
Regards,
 
 
Erin Simone, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment