Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Friday, October 12, 2012

Romanticon Day Two

 
 
 
Hello Readers,
 
 
It is day two of Romanticon.  I am preparing for my pitch appointment with the Editor and Chief, Kelli Collins.  I am a little bit nervous, but also very excited.  I met Ms. Collins yesterday when I was sitting having lunch with my favorite author, Laurann Dohner.  Ms. Collins is very nice and quickly put me at ease regarding my meeting with her today.  I have met so many wonder women at this conference.  I have also had the pleasure of meeting the Ellora's Cave cover models.  They are a really genuinely sweet group of guys that are down to earth, respectful, and a lot of fun to hang out with.  I am looking forward to tonight's festivities and promise to take lots of pictures of the event.  I was really bad last night about taking pictures because I was too busy talking with other authors and dancing, which for any one who knows me, I LOVE TO DANCE. In addition, I also had an opportunity to speak for a few minutes with Jade Black, whom I have the utmost respect for.  It was so nice to finally meet her in person.  She is very gracious and I look forward to being on her show  Cave Chaos very soon. 
 
Wish me luck today on my pitch for Whispers of Night.  Have a great day everyone!!
 
Regards,
 
Erin Simone, Author 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Erin! I wish you the best. I'm hoping to publish through EC too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Siobhan. They are a great company and the conference they put on is top notch. Wish you were here. Maybe next year. Thanks again for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a seven book deal with EC. I am way beyond thrilled.

    ReplyDelete