Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dreams Do Come True

This weekend I went to a writer's conference in Ohio hosted by an amazing romance publisher, Ellora's Cave.  The conference far exceeded my expectations, and those authors who attended with me can definitely attest to that fact.  In addition my dream came true, and I was offered a seven book deal with Ellora's Cave.  I am still in shock and so grateful that Jade Black and her company believe in me.  I also had an opportunity to meet those who work behind the scenes for this company, editors, staff, the cover models, and of course Ms. Black herself.  What a wonderful group of people. 
 
This is one of those moments in life that I will never forget.  I also got to meet my inspiration, Laurann Dohner, who I must say is the most down to earth person you would ever want to meet.  She has achieved much success in this industry, yet she hasn't let it go to her head and is the nicest person you would ever want to meet.  I am so glad to call her friend.  And of course, I got to meet Mr. Laurann Dohner and he is just as wonderful.  There were also several authors I got to get to know better Lea Barrymire, Danica Avet, A.M. Griffin, and Sky Robinson just two name a few.  I got close with these women, and I feel I've made some really great friends. 
 
To the cover models, you were wonderful and put on such an awesome show for us.  You worked so hard to enterain us and it showed in your performance.  Congratulation Nick Soto for winning Alpha Caveman, you are a beautiful person both inside and out.  Also, a special thank you to the rest of the guys who worked so hard to put on a great show for the authors and readers who attended this amazing convention.  Georgio you are a very talented choreographer!!!  I promise to send you the videos that I took when I return to California. 
 
I will also post losts of pictures and videos upon my return to my webpage.
 
Thank you again Ellora's Cave from the bottom of my heart.  And readers please check out their books because they Rock!!!
 
Happy Reading Everyone.
 
Erin Simone, Author and Ellora's Cave's newest BAD GIRL....

No comments:

Post a Comment