Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Friday, July 20, 2012

Guardians of the Mist

Hello Readers:
This is my first blog post on my new website. I am really excited to say that my new book Guardians of the Mist comes out June 26, 2012 at SirenBookStrand.com. I can’t believe the date is finally here. Pinch me, I am doing a happy dance. It has been a very exciting process and a labor of love that I hope my readers will enjoy. If you have read it and are just now visiting my blog, please let me know what you thought of the story. All comments are welcome. I am half Irish and love Irish folklore. It was part of the reason I wrote this type of story. The Magrons were an idea that one of my children and I came up with. I thought it would be interesting to mix a dragon with a human. I have an outline for the second book in that series, which I plan to write eventually if there is enough interest from my readers to continue that series.
I am working on other projects right now. Just recently, I finished my second book Thracian, Brotherhood of the Realm. It didn’t take me quite as long to write this novel. Thracian is one sexy bad ass alien that I can’t wait for my readers to meet. Humans that interact with sexy alien warlords from another realm. Hmmm…sounds good to me. I’m waiting to hear back from the publisher now and will post a blog as soon as I hear.
In the meantime, I am writing my third novel, Whispers of Night, which is a vampire novel. I absolutely love vampire stories. They have always intrigued me, even when I was younger. I remember watching Bram Stroker’s Dracula, Gary Oldman played Count Dracula. He was such a sinister character in the beginning of the movie. I saw his cruelty and the vile things he was capable of. But when he starts to interact with Mina, the object of his affection, I found myself drawn to him. I began to see that he was misunderstood, and I wanted him to get the girl. It has been surprisingly easy to write my own vampire novel. He is a sexy devilishly handsome vampire named Dane who I can’t wait for you to meet. I am hoping to have his story wrapped up in the next two months and submitted.
I look forward to any questions you may have for me. Again, thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. Please say hi. Happy Reading!!!

Erin Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment