Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Saturday, April 20, 2013

What's New

Author Erin Simone's World





 
It's been a few weeks since I posted a blog and while I love spotlighting those sexy cover models, I decided just to check in and say hi on this post.    
 
Last week, I completed Shadows of Night and turned it into my editor.  The hard part is the waiting game. When they say patience is a virtue, I'm learning to have lots of it. But it's a process and as long as the end result means a book that readers will enjoy, then I think its worth the wait. 
 
I'm hoping to begin line edits soon on the first novel Whispers of Night very soon. The slight break in between has been nice though.  I think my brain needed it. 
 
While I'm waiting, I started a short novella called Scent of Desire. I'm having fun with it, and I hope to have it out in between these other two novels in progress.  I've also outlined the storyline for Seduction of Night.  Ta'breyian is a norse vampire who readers first learn about in the first two books.   
 
In addition, I'm gearing up to attend the Romantic Times Conference in Kansas City, Missouri in about a week and a half.  I can't wait to see many of my author friends who will also be attending this year's conference. I'll be taking lots of pictures and videos to post upon my return.  Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
 
Warmly,
 

Erin Simone, Author

  

No comments:

Post a Comment