Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Friday, February 15, 2013

What's New



Good morning everyone. It's Friday and I have been away from my blog for the last few weeks, trying to get through the first round of edits on Whispers of Night.  I'm almost done with them and getting ready to hand them back over to my wonderful editor Ms. Carrie, who is patiently waiting for me to finish them.  She has taught me a lot in this first round of editing.  Thank you Hon. xx 

My goal next week is to dig in and finish Shadows of Night which is close to completion.  However, there will be some changes.  Having gone through edits on the other book, I've learned some things about my writing that will improve my technique.  EC is a wonderful publishing house and their editors are amazing.  The powerhouse behind Ellora's Cave, Jade Black, who we effectionately call the "Queen of Steam" has really taken me under her wing and for that I am profoundly greatful.  She has also recently extended my contract from 7 to 20 books.  I'm thrilled to say the least, and very humbled that she has so much faith in me.  I intend to make her proud. It looks like EC will be my home for a very long time to come. I can't wait to share my new books with you.  Its been a long journey, but I'm almost ready to cross the finish line with my first book through EC coming out very soon.  Fingers crossed.  I've also got to catch up on my blogs.  I have interviewed a few very HOT models recently and can't wait to share them with you.  DeAngelo from LaBare in Florida (sexy doesn't even come close to describing him) and Mike Ryan a fitness model from Southern California who looks yummy in leathers, no shirt, sitting on that motorcycle.  Those blogs should be posting in the next few weeks. 


Mike Ryan
DeAngelo

Next week I head to Texas for the Sassy Seven Sleepover.  I'm very excited to hang with my author friends and catch up with whats going on in their world.  I'll be posting pictures from that event to share with you.  Hope you all have a marvelous weekend.  I know I will, I'm heading to So. Cal to hang with Ms. Black for the weekend.  Ta Ta for now everyone.

Warmly,

Erin Simone  

No comments:

Post a Comment