Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks again for your visit.

Happy reading everyone...

Header Art by Niina Cord / http://niinascoverdesign.weebly.com/

Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's up in Author Erin Simone's World

 
 


Working on new projects this weekend. My third novel Whispers of Night is done and I am trying to get it ready for submission in the next week.  I am also working on a new project which is the continuation of the Night Series about my vampires which I must admit are totally fun to write about.  They are such sexy devils. Hee, hee...
 
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am.  Fall is almost here and the kids are back in school so I am busy, busy.  What's new right.  Most working moms are that's nothing new.  Please check in with my blog for new updates.  I'm hoping to have a new blog post ready for next week.  Also, my latest novel Forbidden Realm comes out in November 2012.  I can't wait for my readers to check it out.  Thank you for stopping by.
 
Happy reading everyone...
 
Regards, Erin Simone, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment